Jewelry requires proper care so that your pieces look exceptional each time you wear it.
- Gently roll stretch bracelets on and off the wrist, never pull on or off.
- Apply cosmetics, hair products, lotions, perfumes and powders prior to putting on your jewelry.
- Always remove your jewelry prior to washing your hands, cleaning, working out, swimming or sleeping.
- Prevent your pieces from being exposed to moisture.
- Keep all jewelry out of direct sunlight.
- Metals may tarnish over time due to oxygen and natural body oils. To reduce tarnishing, store jewelry in a dry, dark, cool place or the jewelry bag provided with purchase.